- Helpful tips
- How do I activate my phone?
- What is a Validation Code?
- How do I place a call?
- How do I send a text message?
- How do I setup and check voicemail?
How to Purchase calling time?
- How do I refill my balance – Total Call Mobile Prepaid Phone?
- How do I check my Total Call Mobile Prepaid Phone balance?
Helpful tips TOP
• Please make sure you have charged your phone before using it.
• Remember to check that your phone is turned on, so you may place and receive calls.
• If you need any assistance with your new phone, please call our Customer Service Center at 800.550.5265
To get more details on each rate plan, you can visit us online at totalcallmobile.com
How do I activate my phone ?
First, in order to activate your Phone, you need to locate your phone’s ESN (Electronic Serial Number). The ten-digit ESN number is located behind your phone’s battery or on the box it came in. You will need to give this number to the representative in our Customer Service Center to activate your phone.
Step 1 – Locate the ESN number
Step 2 – Call our Total Call Mobile Customer Service Center 800.550.5265
Step 3 – Give our Customer Service Center Representative your information
Step 4 – Tell the Customer Service Center Representative which Total Call Mobile Rate Plan you want.
Step 5 – The Customer Service Center Representative will walk you through the instructions to program your phone with your new Total Call Mobile number
The activation process only takes a couple minutes and then you can begin using your new Total Call Mobile phone!
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NUMBER PORTING: If you want to port over your existing cell phone number, make sure to tell the Customer Service Center Representative. Thanks!
What is a Validation Code?TOP
In order for us to validate the address supplied on your Credit Card purchase, we will mail you a Validation Code Post Card. Once you receive the code, please call 611 from your phone to enter this code.
How do I place a call?
Total Call Mobile makes calling your friends and family easy and fun!
- Please check to make sure you have charged your phone.
- Remember to check that your phone is turned on.
- Dial the number (including the area code, especially if it is different than from your number)
- For International calls dial 011 + the country code + the number
- Press the SEND button to place the call.
When you are finished, press the END button to end the call.
How do I send a text message?
When you need to send a quick message, just follow these easy steps!
- Select “Messaging” from your phone Menu.
- Enter the phone number or e-mail address.
- Type a message using your keypad.
Press “Send” and you are finished!
How do I setup and check voicemail?
Setting up voice mail and checking is really convenient!
• Setup : Press and hold the “1” button on your Total Call Mobile phone and listen to the instructions!
• To Check Messages from your Total Call Mobile phone : Press and hold “1.”
• To Check Messages from any phone : Dial your Total Call Mobile number, press * during your greeting, and enter your voicemail password.
How do I refill my balance – Total Call Mobile Prepaid Phone?
Remember with a Prepaid Plan you need to add minutes to your balance shortly after activating your phone in order to keep talking. This can be done three easy ways:
1. Call our Customer Service Center to setup a refill plan 800.550.5265
2. Purchase refill cards where you purchased your phone, or any of the locations that sell Total Call Mobile Refill Cards. Once you have your Refill Card you can add minutes to your balance by doing any one of the following:
• Call our Auto Refill line by dialing #TCM (#826) from your Total Call Mobile phone
• Call our Auto Refill line by dialing 800.636.5130 from any phone
• Go online at totalcallmobile.com
• Call our Customer Service Center 800.550.5265
3. Online at totalcallmobile.com
How do I check my Total Call Mobile Prepaid Phone balance?
You can check the balance on your Total Call Mobile Prepaid Phone account by dialing 611 from your Total Call Mobile Prepaid Phone or by dialing 800.550.5265 from any phone.
You can also check the balance by sending a free text message to 1BAL (1225) and press SEND to get your balance. A few seconds later, you’ll get a free text message from us telling you the remaining balance on your account!